June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Huge Thank you to Michele Anderson's Secret Pal



Okay, I'm a loser. I'm just now getting around to posting about my gift from last month. I thanked my secret pal on the board, and I meant to post on here by now. I'm sorry!

I received a wonderful box of goodies from my generous secret pal. A ducky bathtub, a rubber ducky, some other wonderful stuff that I've had to put up in a box so my 2 year old wouldn't lose it. I took some photographs of her with everything, but I can't find the cord to my tiny camera. However, my secret pal sent Zoe a beautiful Barbie. On my little camera, I have a picture of Zoe playing with the Barbie. Oh, this Barbie, she is always around now. I find her in odd spots...like the dog bed! So I whipped out my real camera today and took a picture of the Barbie!

Thank you, thank you, thank yMou, Secret Pal! You made my day getting that box. It was so much fun to open up and I am packing everything away for our future baby!

xx,
Michele Anderson


3 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Drea said…

    Thats a great barbie!

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you like your gifts. Just wanted to make sure that you realized the Barbie came from my daughter... from one jie jie to another. She feels Zoe should get a little something too while she waits. :-)

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Michele A. said…

    Yes, that was so sweet! I loved the little card that you included for Zoe from your daughter. Zoe was very happy that one of the treats was just for her. Especially since Zoe keeps eyeing everything you send and gets a bit upset when I have to pry stuff out of your hands.

    Thank you again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home