June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, October 16, 2006

My Secret Pal is the BEST!



YYYMy sercret pal is the Best!!YYY
So this weekend DH and I went out of town, and when we returned there was a card in the mail from my SP! It was a Halloween f card and it said "guess who" it was so cute!! Inside there was an asian cutout. I plan to use in on DD scrapbook (If I ever get it started)
So, today it is sort of rainy and yucky out, so I sent DH out to the mail box, and he brings in a box for me!!!!e
Inside is the cutest "Whoozit" and a matching dvd. Sooo cute!! My 12 year old daughter was squeeking and squeezing it! It is simply adorable!
Thank you so much SP! I mean it, you are the best! YYKaren

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you liked your chinese papercut, I'm glad it arrived there safely!! Also I'm glad you like the Whoozit, we have him in all the sizes there is and the DVD is great for little ones!

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I may have to watch it! I will just pull the blinds so the nieghbors don't see me!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home