June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thank you Kelly's Secret Pal

I've been sick for a week now, so I'm late posting this. I'm very sorry for the delay. I got two of the CUTEST little girl outfits, matching squirrel barrettes, and a little squirrel toy that makes squirrel noises when you squeeze it! I love these outfits, and am so looking forward to seeing our daughter in them. I had actually looked at the Gymboree outfit when I was there a few weeks ago and almost bought it. The only reason I didn't was because I been trying to curb my spending until we have a better idea of when we'll finally get her. You seem to know exactly what my tastes are! I'm so glad to have you as my secret pal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so welcome!! I am so glad to be your pal because I am pretty sure we have similiar taste! I buy myself one of everything I buy for you! LoL!! I am glad you are feeling better.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so welcome!! I am very glad you like the outfits. I am so happy to be your pal as I am quite sure we have similiar taste. I buy myself one of everything I buy you. (lol) I am glad you are feeeling better. HUGS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home