June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, October 23, 2006

Thanks SP from Deb Howatt-Gallant


Secret pal scores again! Thank you for the beautiful Birthday Card, and the Mary E desk calendar!!!! I flipped when I seen it because I get one each year and had a real hard time finding one last year, now I don't have to go on the hunt for the 2007 one!! Thank you for the little spoons and the sandals with the little lady bug! I love it all thank you, so much you really made my day especially with the desk calendar.
I took a photo with the box you sent it in to show you , my good friend Wendy works at the post office and she always crosses out your name so I can't see it and here she put a note on it that said Hi Deb from Tall Wendy( she is 4 ft. 9in.!) where your name and address were. I thought that was funny.
Also Thanks for letting me know you see these posts on the blog I wouldn't want you to think I wasn't grateful.
THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home