June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thank you to Meredith's Secret Pal

Good morning! We had a wonderful surprise in our mailbox yesterday ~ a fabulous gift from my secret pal. My youngest son quickly opened the box to find the most adorable outfit for his little sister, a precious lady bug pin and halloween bracelet, a Quiet Time CD, and the best part for him ~ markers and notepads. There was no stopping them once they tore into the markers and the coolest part was that they had their own box! Thank you for always thinking of our sons as well as our daughter and me! I really appreciate it. Each time I get a gift, it reminds me just how quickly time does pass. Hopefully we won't be waiting for another 14-18 months. Our prayers for your family as well. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home