June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Secret Pal - Debra Young

Thank you so much for the lovely Halloween-themed presents. I love, love, love the puffy, soft monogrammed Trick-or-Treat bag. I hope Ruby gets to use it to help give out candy this time next year! The t-shirt is a perfect size to wear with a layer, and the Halloween hairbow and is adorable! 10 Trick-or-Treaters is a book I've not seen before, and I love it! You can find Christmas books all over the place, but good Halloween ones are hard to find. Cadance loves her bracelets and plans to wear them for what may be her last Trick-or-Treat. Alas...

You do such a wonderful job, SP, we look forward to your packages every month. You really do help make the wait so much easier.

Thank you, thank you!

Debra

P.S. My camera batteries are still out - I keep forgetting to pick some up!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're very welcome. I have fun every month trying to come up with something cool and unique. Glad you like it.

    BTW... what size tee shirt does Cadance wear?

    Your Secret Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home