June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, November 05, 2006

To Beri's Secret Pal

a big hug to beri's secret pal. yesterday's trip to the mailbox was rewarded with a wonderful secret pal gift. i'd post a picture, but my husband has misplaced the cord to attach the camera. (it's probably still in baltimore, where work last sent him...grrr. :)
i can't say how much i love the cd. i'm listening to it right now for the 3rd time. it's wonderful and so thoughtful. what a great card you found. i didn't know they made cards for secret pals. i also love the bookmark and jewelry piece. you'll have to let me know exactly what it's for. when i first saw it, it thought it would be perfect as a zipper pull, but i'm not sure that's its intent. it's so pretty, i'd love to wear it every day as a piece of jewelry on my coat. an extra big thanks for the fabric. i know it probably seems like a little thing, but it means so much and will be yet another beautiful addition to the 100 good wishes quilt.
thank you, secret pal.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that you received the package! I play the same cd when I am thinking about our daughter. The bookmark & elepant: Well, I found those at an FCC China event. Our FCC group has some contact & sells things that you would find in China. (Difficult to word that since so many things are made in China). The elephant is just a charm that can be put on anything - necklace, zipper pull, dangly thing - whatever. I just thought that it was pretty & tiny.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Beri said…

    i just can't say how much i like the cd. if i close my eyes and concentrate, i can almost see those beautiful dark eyes staring back at me. :)
    i started reading a new book yesterday and am using my pretty little bookmark. i'm still thinking how best to use the charm. i'm almost afraid to put it on a zipper since it's so delicate. i was thinking maybe it could be added to the ceiling fan pull in the nursery, but i'm still trying to figure that one out.
    thanks again.
    beri

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I like that idea of a ceiling fan pull thingy. I have a charm hanging from my rear view window in my car. My brother & husband copied me as well. When inspiration strikes, you will find a place for it.
    PS, did you catch the words on the last song? It took awhile for my husband to figure out. :) I'm glad you like it though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home