June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, November 17, 2006

More Secret Pal Love


Dear Secret Pal you are a great Secret Pal that is for sure. I don’t know where you live but I can say that the mail coming to Lake Tahoe is as slow as molasses in January. Parcel Post will take up to 2 weeks on a good day. I think the Pony Express could do a better job the old rout goes right by my house. But these days I have to drive down the mountain 1500 feet to the post office in our little town of Stateline. I don’t get there every day as my work takes me in the opposite direction. You did not have to send another gift. But how lucky Annalise is to have more thermals. The butterfly toy is great it lights up and is too cute. Strawberry Shortcake was my little sister’s favorite and I know Annalise will love it too. Don’t go out of your way please this is enough this month and I will look forward to more surprises in December. Have a great Thanksgiving and thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Love,
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home