June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank you Kristin Minor's SP!!


Ok, I have been having trouble with Blogger....but I think I have it figured out now!! :)
SP...you are the greatest!!! I just freaked out when I opened these awesome lady bug gifts! :) The Bug travel hairdryer is soooooo the best! You have no idea how much we use "hair ecoutraments" around our house! :) With 4 girls and three in dance we are constantly using the hair dryer! :) The Anne Geddes doll is precious! I can't wait for my little "bug" to be home to play with that!~ Thank you so much...I appreciate your gifts and really look forward to opening them every month!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Anik said…

    How cute!!!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Okay, Secret Pal....Where on earth did you find the Anne Geddes Doll??
    I have been looking high and low for one and all I've found are the Butterfly ones.
    Both items are really neat Kristin!
    Lesa

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Aren't these the greatest? I was in ladybug heaven!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home