June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Huge Thanks to Kelly Ryan's Secret Pal

Sorry to be late in posting but we have been doing some Holiday traveling. What a great gift to come home to!!!!! I love the feeding theme and everything you chose! Just perfect! My husband said, "Oh my bottles? We are really going to have a baby again huh?" Too funny!

I am so grateful for the McDonald's and Blockbuster gift cards you sent for my boys. We used them today, as I was needing to get out! The boys were climbing the walls! You saved me! You are the BEST SECRET PAL!!

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Do not worry about being late. Health is more important anyday! Wishing you many blessings in the New Year!

I took pictures but cannot seem to get them off the camera at the moment. When hubby returns from his trip to the Independence Bowl, and can help me with the high tech camera, I will post the picture! Thanks again!

Fondly, Kelly Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home