June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!

Sorry SP that my thank-you is so late. I've been down with the flu since Christmas morning. I'm just starting to feel human again. I guess I should start getting flu shots - I've never had one. Anyways, thanks so much for the wonderful December gifts. I just love everything. I've already been using the body butter - it smells great. And I love the foot cream - I haven't had any of the Burt's Bees foot cream in about 2 years. I can't wait to slather it on and put on a pair of my new funky socks from the sock exchange. That stuff is the best! And I love the smell of the vanilla jasmine lotion and body spray. Plus, the best part of the gift was the blanket that says 'I love mommy'. Both blankets are so super soft - I can't wait to be able to use them.

Thanks again for everything - I just love getting your packages in the mail.

Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home