June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, January 01, 2007

Thank you Kelly's Secret Pal

Today we finished the holiday visit chaos and came home to find a FANTASTIC gift from my secret pal! First, she sent our boys books and "superballs", which they are going absolutely nuts about! Then, she sent the sweetest things for our little girl -- a book called "Snuggle Bunnies", lavendar bedtime scented bath wash and lotion (LOVE that stuff!), the sweetest yellow floral sleeper and a beautiful towel and washcloth set with a green butterfly and pretty floral ribbon trim. I wish I could post a picture! I asked Santa for a digital camera for Christmas but my letter must have gotten lost on the way to the North Pole:) My neighbor said the box arrived before Christmas (she was collecting my mail). I'm sorry it took me so long to get back here and open it! What a great way to wrap up the holidays! Thank you, thank you, thank you! As always, your taste is incredible and I LOVE the gifts!

Kelly Monnin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home