June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, January 25, 2007

To Tina E's S Pal:

Happy New Year to you too!

I'm listening & singing along to The Cure lullaby CD as I'm typing you this thank you. I absolutely love it!!! I'm so 80's. As my friend's teenage daughter says, "Tina's so retro she's cool." I'll take that as a compliment.


Thank you for all the great gifts. I definitely need to get organized. The calendar is already up. I can just look at the pictures & dream about traveling to China. And as you say dream about the region where she might be born. The planner will definitely come in handy for all the renewals we'll be doing this year. I will definitely use the journal. It's something I haven't been doing, but it will definitely be good for our daughter to know how much I thought about her & loved her before she was even born.

The baby gifts are always welcomed. This is her 1st baby book. Yeah!

Thank you again Secret Pal,
Tina Estill

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tina,

    I'm glad that you like the gifts. I so enjoy picking them out each month. Actually, I buy things all the time and put them aside for your gifts. Thank you for posting a picture because I didn't remember adding the lullabye CD to the box. I wanted to add a disclaimer whenever I decided to send it to you. Your secret pal database information states that you like alternative music so I was trying to fall within that realm. Being a "child" of the 80s, I loved the Cure. So, I bought another one for myself and it is quite relaxing. I've got great plans for next month's gift. Time will Tell :)

    Your Secret Pal
    (I hope this makes sense - its 1 AM!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home