June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal,,, Finally Photos!!





Thank you so much for all of the wonderful things you sent to our family. You thought of everyone, and that was so special opening up and seeing all of those packages in white and with red heart name tags on them. Lacy was here when I opened the box with Wendy. She couldn't believe she was included and especially that you knew the correct way to spell her name. LOL She loved the socks so much that she wore them off to her lab class.
Holly will be here Friday and I will give her package then. I told her over the phone that she had something from our Pal and she was very happy and surprised.
Thank you for thinking of them.
Wendy loved her socks and tattoos she wore both that evening. She looked so cute with two hearts on both cheeks. She insisted on one on each leg as well.
Mike appreciated you thinking of him as well. He sends his thanks for the chocolate, but guess who got the X's and O's, Wendy! Mike managed to get the hearts.
I enjoyed opening mine as well....I especially love the photo albums and heart frame. I love love the Hot Pink color! Thank you for my socks, stickers, and note pad.

Now then, Mylie's gifts were off the charts!!! Thank you so much for the 100 Good Wishes Dishes! I truly love them!! Mylie will be having many meals from them and I will think of you every time we use them. Those little Monkey socks are adorable. I will be taking that Album and either sending it ahead to Mylie or at least taking it with me for her. The reason I say this is because we sent a nice box to Wendy and the box was all crisp and new looking when we sent it. It took a couple of weeks and thinking it should have been to Wendy all of the sudden the Postman brought it to me and it looked round like a ball. Everything was in the box except for the chocolate I sent. Go figure..... I cried my eyes out, because my baby didn't get her package. So, what I did was pack up all I wanted to take to her and gave them to her when we got back to our room. I had hoped this would make it to her for her 1st birthday, and instead we celebrated it with her on the floor of our room. She loves those albums like you sent for Mylie, so I know Mylie will love hers as well.


I've rambled enough now......but I want you to know that you are very much appreciated. You truly out did yourself even on over night shipping! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!


Lesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home