June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thanks From Deb Howatt-Gallants SP!




Hi secret pal,
Thank you soooo much for the beautiful
GYMBOREE outfit! It is adorable! I love how the hair
bows go with the little romper and the ladybug on the
bum of it is precious expecially with the little buttons!
I adore the purse I want to use it myself!
;o( we don't have a Gymboree store here in
Canada but I have heard other people talk about it on
their blogs. Sounds like a beautiful store.
You had said in your letter that you hoped I had
recieved the Jan. gift, I put a thank you on our
junebugs blog , if you wanted to have a peek. Thank you
for all your wonderful gifts! I feel like it is
Christmas every month.
Glad to hear you are enjoying my blog and the banana
split story. Thanks again for everything.
HUGS Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home