June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Debra Young - Thank You!

I finally found my camera cord and was able to download pictures of all of the great goodies from my Secret Pal. They are in consecutive order from November through Feb

November 2006 - "Pamper Package" following my surgery.
December 2006 - "Christmas"
I love the bib and the ornament, C loved her T-shirt



January 2007 - "Practical"
Lots of travel goodies - spoons, sippies, and of course a book! The bib received it's own pic, but blogger's being a poop and I can't get it to rotate the right way. Soon!














February 2007 - Chinese New Year
Every month I rave about how great my SP is, and every month it just gets better and better. However, the temptation to peek at the post mark is killing me. B won't let me look and endures my guesses about who this person is. Here's what I speculate:
1. My SP is someone who is thorough and meticulous.
2. My SP is a woman near my age, maybe a little younger.
3. My SP reads my blog and pays close attention my self-absorbed ramblings.

I am still speculating and wondering and can't wait to find out the identity of this person who knows me so well! Thank you SP, you're the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home