June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank you to Julie's Secret Pal

I have the best Secret Pal. Thanks for the great clothes. As you can see Liam has some growing room. This is great. They will last the whole summer. He is pretty sick in this picture. All the kids have been running high fevers all week. So we have been dressing them in shorts and short sleeve shirts. So your gift was very timely since we only have one pair of shorts for him, and he has been wearing his sister's shorts.

Thanks again.

Julie

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julie,
    I hope the kids are feeling better soon! We've been sick here, too. Ok, you can tell me...I have tried so hard to keep who I am a secret and now I think I blew it...did my name and address show up on the packing slip?! I didn't even think about that when I had the package sent directly to you! LOL

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    No, your name did not show up. It just said from your secret pal on the slip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home