June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thank you to Kelly Monnin's Secret Pal!

I sooooo love my Secret Pal!! Every month I am beside myself with the beautiful things she chooses.

This month she sent the most luxurious blanket! It has shiny hot pink floral silky material on one side, and the softest pale pink "fur" fabric on the other. It is so soft and beautiful -- I love it! She also sent a very sweet 2 picture frame that says "angel" and "cute". So perfect for a little girl's room! Then she added two books -- "When You Were Born in China", which I cry each time I read, and "Dragon Dance", about Chinese New Year.

Here's how similar our tastes are. I had planned to order Dragon Dance for myself from my son's Scholastic Book order, but didn't get the order submitted in time because of school cancellations/snow days! I can't believe how much we think alike! I really love opening your gifts every month. Thank you so much for everything! You clearly put so much thought and love into each and every gift. Thank you, thank you!

P.S. I have to admit I've cheated just a little and looked at your return address -- but I haven't looked you up on the site to see who you are. I'm trying to be good :) Anyway, I checked MapQuest to see how close you are to Norman, OK. My brother is getting married there on St. Patrick's Day! We'll be driving there from here . . .not a short drive! He just called -- he got back from his third deployment to Iraq about 3 hours ago!! So relieved and excited to be going to OK to celebrate his wedding. (He's a USAF pilot who is marrying his navigator who was on his team from his 2nd deployment!) I wish you were closer to Norman. I'd really cheat and come meet you ;)

You rock!!
Kelly Monnin

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kelly,

    I am really glad you enjoy everything so much! It just makes it that much more fun!!

    Hey, I graduated from that big college that calls Norman home!! GO SOONERS!!

    Yep , I now live about 2 hours from Norman.

    I would cheat too if it were closer.

    Glad you love everything!! I buy one of almost everything I buy for you for myself. P.S. Have you picked a anme yet for you little one or started her room?

    Your secret pal!

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, we haven't agreed on a name and haven't started on the room. We are big time slackers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home