June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, February 23, 2007

February Secret Pal Gifts - Robin W.

All I can say is "oh my goodness". My secret pal really outdid herself this month. I could not believe all the beautiful asian gifts to remind us of Chinese New Year. Also, not sure if this was on purpose or not, but the colors are perfect. (scarlet and gray with a little bit of black) :-) I absolutely love the book too. Lots of cooking and crafts to do when Maddy gets here! Thank you so much for your generosity secret pal.!

ps.. Sarah is coming home this weekend and I'll post her gifts as soon as she opens them :-)



Sarah's wrapped presents


our wrapped presents



the total package of our wrapped presents. Don't you just love those little gray and scarlet bowls. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home