June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, March 25, 2007

March - Happy Spring Secret Pal!

Dear Secret Pal,
Thank you so much for all of our Spring Gifts!

The bottles are adorable and I love how you included 2 of everything! How sweet of you!!!


How cute is this album? I can't wait to fill it with pictures of the girls!


This wood Ladybug stacking toy is so sweet and adorable...
I just know they will love to play with it!


Thank you so much for everything.

You are truely the best!
xoxo

Love, Nicole

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    What a cute stacking toy!! Do the bottles and cups have ladybugs on them as well?

    Lesa

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course I'm now going to be thinking about both girls/adoptions. They are both my little 'nieces' now. I thought the photo album was perfect since it even said 'girls' on it.

    Don't forget to keep me posted with updates.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home