June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, March 02, 2007



To Michele's Secret Pal,

Thank you for the March Gift that arrived yesterday. I love the ladybug outfit! Kaytlin finally has hair long enough for "pretties", and she loves for me to do her hair in pony tails. She was quite excited to see the rick-rack bows. The outfit fits her quite nicely, and I am sure she will wear it throughout the summer. I love that the bloomers go on over her orthotics with no struggle! They are perfect!
Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift!
Michele
PS. She really isn't as dirty as she looks...she has only had her casts off for four days and her legs look like it! LOL

6 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said…

    : )

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Weird post from Untitled. Wonder how he got on this blog?

    Michele she is adorable!

    Lesa

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    I meant r2k....who is he?

    Lesa

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From clicking on his profile, I don't think he belongs - 24 yr old - objectionable stuff on his blog, why he is interested in our blog, who knows?

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    I have some ideas!
    I wonder how we could block him?

    Lesa

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Michele, she is so beautiful!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home