June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, March 29, 2007

March Goodies from Robin's Secret Pal


Well, my secret pal has done it again... this month she chose Ladybugs as her theme. I love all the cool stuff you can find with ladybugs on them. This little story book was so cute and I know I will enjoy reading it to Maddy one day. (I also love that you wrote inside the cover) My husband loved the ladybug yo-yo and thought the blankie was extra nice. the shoes/slippers are way to cool too. We love it all and I love getting my package each and every month. Helps to pass away the months. Thank you again Secret Pal.. you are just AWESOME!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    These are the cutest ladybug things!!! I love the shoes and the book is one I haven't seen. Is it China related?

    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home