June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanks to Kelly Monnin's secret pal!

With gifts like these, I need to stop putting off decorating the nursery and get started! My wonderful secret pal sent the cutest 3 picture frame and pink photo album! It's so exciting to see what you send each month because I really love all of it! As always, thank you so much! Your taste is perfect!

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into choosing the perfect gifts each month!

Kelly

P.S. We enjoyed our visit to your state! I'm so jealous you already have spring. We're still waiting. We average 3 inches of snow in March -- ugh. Although, I have to admit, the public service ads about rattlesnake hunting licenses really freaked out someone like me with a major snake phobia :)! That's one perk of living in a cold place like this -- not many snakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home