June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, April 02, 2007

Thank you Secret Pal!!



Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for the goodies that you sent this month! It is wonderful to have all that feeding paraphernelia! :0 ) You know it is like the kitchen eats those little cups and bowls around here. Aleah says to me when we open it....I will Share with baby sister, right? She always puts her bid in for a partial ownership! :) Thank you so much...your gifts as usual came on a day when I needed a pick-me-up! Life is crazy right now and these cyber showers are keeping me focused on our prize! (hopefully of whose face we will see yet in 2007!)
Love, Kristin M.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    I just noticed someone posted to Kristin Hagar about wondering if "Kristin" had two secret pals! Nope This Kristin M. only has one....here... who is MOST FABULOUS, I might ad! :) Thank you SP!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home