June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, April 16, 2007

Kelly Ryan's Secret Pal

Hi Dear PAL!

So sorry for my slight delay in posting this. My MIL became quite ill suddenly so we have been out of town a bit. I received your package last Tuesday April the 10th.

March's gift was all about baby care items. The box was full of so much stuff. Just to name a few, nail clippers, a grooming set, medicine dispenser, teething gel, diaper ointment and much more. I am telling you, I am not going to have to buy a thing for my precious daughter as you are going to have me all prepared! I LOVE IT!!

As always, Thanks for including my boys!! They loved their candy with game dispensers. They think you rock too!!

YOU ARE THE BEST! I am so grateful! You make the wait so much more bearable for me!


Fondly, Kelly Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home