June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thanks to Kelly Monnin's Secret Pal

I love coming home from a weekend away and finding presents!! My secret pal sent the most beautiful spring clothes! There is a pink seersucker jacket and a shirt with jeans trimmed in flowers and lace, and a green shrug with a shirt and jeans with green lace and flowers. They are so adorable! She also sent PJs with a cute little ladybug, and a "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" bib! I sooooo wish I had a digital camera. I feel really bad that she spends so much time and money picking out perfect gifts and I can't post pictures. You must be a super shopper because each month you send the most amazing things -- and so many of them! Month after month, they are just perfect!! Thank you so very much!

Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home