June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thank you wonderful SP!



I have been the traveling fool this month and I am delayed in posting on the blog with pictures. Thank you so much most wonderful SP!! The little bobble head ladybug is too cute....does that count for my lady bug sighting??? ...please!......
The brown eyed girl shirt is too cute as well and the little sister shirt.....Aleah is much looking forward to the status of BIG sister...and we didn't have the caterpillar book either! You know it is something because we have always said that Aleah transformed just like a little butterfly.....as I was doing her lifebook....I kept finding papers and stickers that I liked with butterflies.....so this was perfect! :) Thank you so much..you have been a bright and shining light in this LOOOOONNNGGGG wait!

Love, Kristin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home