June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, June 08, 2007

Kelly Ryan's Secret Pal

Hello Wonderful pal!

Thank you so much for the wonderful Yankee Candle goodies. I did not have one of those potpourri candle warmers. How neat! I have been enjoying it. AND boy did my boys enjoy their GLOW WORMS!! They look forward to your gifts as much as I do. Thanks again for always including them. You are so generous. I am sorry there is no picture this month, but Dh is out of town and he took the camera. With much appreciation. Kelly Ryan

P.S. I am also a member of CCAI June\July LID group and someone posted a thank you for the exact same gift, so I am guessing that means you also have CCAI as your agency and are a member of both groups like me. I am so excited because that means we could possibly be in China together so I would get to meet you! YIPEEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home