June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's new Secret Pal.....






Hi,
Yesterday I came home and found that I had missed the mail man. Today
is June 1st and I had to go to the Post Office to pick it up. You see
I thought you were my old SP sending my May package. I was worried
about being a day late at opening it to be able to count it for May.
When I opened it up it said "Hi Lesa I'm your NEW SP". It surprised
me. I am happily surprised though!! I handed Wendy hers with the "W"
on top and my daughter Holly opened the one for Mylie with the "M" on
top and of course I opened the one with the "L".
Wendy was so delighted to see her scented dough and it has the neatest
fire engine and people with it!
Holly, opening Mylie's, revealed a Corolle Calin Doll!!! She is so
precious, and I have really been wanting one for Mylie. I am so glad
I haven't bought one so her doll is special from you, my new pal!!
Of course, what can I say I love chocolate and Lindt is fabulous, not
to mention it has Ladybugs on the wrappers!

Thank you so much my new pal,

Lesa
PS.....I promise I will post photos over the weekend! Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home