June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thanks from Krista G

I copied this straight from my own blog A Million Miles To Mia. I'm sorry I'm so overdue in thanking my Secret Pal. I love every single one of your gifts and appreciate the thought you put into them. I'm glad we kept on for a bit longer. It does make the wait just a tad easier. :)

I'm slacking about everything these days and it seems that I've forgotten to thank my Secret Pal. This was my wonderful May gift that I failed to post on the blog about. But better late than never, right? My Secret Pal pays attention. She knows about my deep love of all things penguin. Check out these Robeez! Are these not the most adorable things evah?! I also got some cool penguin bookmark clips and some Chinese flag Jibbitz for my Crocs. Love all of it.

This month was a fun in the sun theme. Look at that cute little bikini. Can't wait to put Mia in that with her sweet little flip flops and movie star shades. My Secret Pal also included some Barbie arm floaties and some Dora sidewalk chalk. Can't wait for the days when I can take my girl to the pool. We'll definitely be taking swimming lessons as soon as possible. Oh crap... that means I gotta put on a bathing suit, too. I guess I better stop slacking on the diet then. LOL! Thanks again for all of the gifts Secret Pal. I love that this bikini is a 4T. That means when we pull it out many summers from now I'll be able to explain to Mia who got this for her. I'll tell her about all of the fun things we did while I waited for her and that so many years ago way back in 2007 (hee hee) other people were waiting for her, too. You're the best SP!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Lesa said…

    Krista, I love your blog. You are welcome to come to mine anytime.
    Lesa

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Sherry said…

    Cute shoes!!!

    Sherry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home