June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A GIANT Thank You to Lesa's SP!!





Hi Secret Pal,

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get this posted.....so much going on.

As I posted in my note to the group; all of the goodies you sent this month were absolutely terrific!! Wendy sure loves her Ladybug Umbrella!
The cute little outfit with the ladybugs on the pant leg is really sweet. I love the head scarf that goes with it. Thank you for the graduated size. There is no telling how big Mylie will be when we get her, but even if she is small like we hope for it will come in handy to have ready. I just love it!
The best of all, and that is a close tie with the others, is the Ladybug Measurer. I have never seen one like this and it made a big hit with everyone in the family!!! I can't wait to fit it on the nursery wall.

Thank you for your generosity. You are the best!!

Love, your pal Lesa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home