June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, July 16, 2007

I am a total Weenie

Thank you SP for the great June gifts. I am a total weenie for not thanking you when I received them almost 2 weeks ago. The little footie onesie is adorable, and the bib that goes along with it is perfect for my girl! Natch! I love the Panda feelie book. You have so hooked up the Rubster with the beginnings of a sweet library. It's one of my little hopes that she'll be a reader like me, and I love how much you respect and honor my weirdness on that issue.

C is ever grateful for all of the goodies you send for her, and this month's is no exception. She has big plans for her "box" when middle school starts this fall. She's very preoccupied and excited about getting her Very! Own! Locker! so your gift will more than likely displayed for a while in the Very! Own! Locker!

Thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home