June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, July 30, 2007

Secret Pal - Debra Young

I always look forward to your gifts, and this month was no exception. I am totally in love with the tiny green and purple striped bathing suit (no pink - yeah!) and the matching cover up. I love how the stripes are repeated on the hood of the terry cloth robe. Ruby will be the most stylish babe at the beach, thanks to you! The beach/sand toys were an added bonus. In my mind I can see her making sand castles in her cutie pie swimsuit, the butt sagging from a Little Swimmer. Just like you, I can't wait for that dream to become reality.

Of course, the book goes on the shelf with the rest of my mini-library. I believe you have single-handedly filled one entire shelf of that bookcase, and for that I am eternally grateful.

C is out of town on vacay this week with her mom, so the funky rings have a place of honor on her dresser. Thank you for including her in the monthly exchange, it really makes her feel like she's a part of this process.

I hope this month has you out of Review Room and into the Matching Room. Even though we may be on the bottom of the pile, it's one step forward to our girls!

Thanks again, you're awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home