June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's ice cream time at Anik's house!!!


Thank you so much for these wonderful gifts! I was having such a crapy day and then I came home to find your wonderful package! It really lifted up my spirit!!!!
The dishes are really cute! Where did you find the soaps? They are so original! The pink summer sun suit is adorable!!! And how did you know that my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chip????
You always send the most wonderful and creative packages!!! You are really one of a kind! You are the best secret pal!!!!
Thank you for being there and making this long wait so much easier!
Your friend,
Anik
XXXX

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    I love this theme! How neat is that.

    Lesa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home