June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, August 06, 2007

Thanks from Krista G

Sorry I'm late with my thank you's. But since I know you read my blog cuz you seem to have a pretty good idea of who I am, that shouldn't surprise you. LOL! I'm such a procrastinator. Never intentional but yet, I am.

But seriously... these were waiting when I got home from my trip to Georgia. In all the craziness of getting back on track, I forgot to post a thank you. So here it is now finally. You always pick the cutest things. I love the activity book. The skirt is adorable. And the tees are perfect. I love anything with my girl's name on it. The Chinese love/heart shirt is so sweet. I can see Mia wearing that to preschool on Valentine's Day. Wouldn't that be awesome? Someday....

Thanks again Secret Pal. I always look forward to your gifts. I'm glad that you stayed in this for the long haul. I appreciate the fact that you weren't sick of me and chose to stick it out instead of dropping out or choosing a new pal. I woulda been heart broken if you'd cheated on me. LOL!

PS. Hooray for us being out of review!! One step closer to our girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home