June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, August 06, 2007

Lorrin's Secret Pal

Hello! I'm such a nitwit - I've lost the camera cord to download pictures to my PC. I've been searching for it for a couple of weeks so that I could post pics. But I still haven't found it, and I'm not ready to buy a new one because I know I'll find it as soon as I do that! Once I find it, I'll backlog all of the photos in a post, so everyone else can see how great they are.

Thank you so much for the July and August gifts you sent. The 100 Good Wishes quilt arrived this weekend and it is as lovely as the dishes you sent a few months earlier! Our eldest keeps trying to claim it, but I have packed it away so that there aren't any "issues" later. :)

The June/July gift is also really great! You can never go wrong with peek-a-boo books and baby photo albums. We love Whoozits at our house, so the Whoozit photo album is great. The outfit is absolutely adorable -- we love "polky dots" at our house, as my daughter likes to say. Bekah should look really cute in it! Thanks also for the "mom" gifts ... with the summer we've had, I can really use these types of "treat myself" gifts. And bath products are always fun!

Thanks so much -- you are a wonderful secret pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home