June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal






I was having a pretty rough day when the door bell rang and the post man said " I know what the SP stands for"..... I laughed and told him what we were doing and he said that now he will know to bring these on up to the door. I thought that was pretty sweet of him.
All of my girls were here when I went to open it up and I allowed each of the older girls open one up as well. They enjoyed that so much. Imagine a 19,23,and 3 year old tearing into the tissue wrapped gifts. Lacy my 23 year old opened up the Lion Towel; she is an Alumni or a Sorority that their mascot is the Lion, so she was really excited about Mylie getting Lion items. Holly opened up the Lion outfit, and I got to open her hat. Wendy made us fix the Popsicles for her; she had fun helping Holly do that....lots of fun had by all. By the way..... I just love the paper that you find!! You go way out with my packages and I really appreciate it so much.

Love your pal,
Lesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home