June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The biggest thanks to Drea's Secret Pal!

I am going to get photos downloaded later today, but I received my sept gift yesterday and I had to write a thank you to my pal!

I wanted to thank you for the gifts which were awesome! The bib clips are so cool and I have never seen those before! Love the asian bib, and of course the placemats are great!

What I wanted to thank you for the most this month is the time and thoughtfulness that goes into each one of your packages! The fact that you take the time to give me special facts and information on all things China! I absolutely was touched by the recipes you sent in this package! Honestly, this wait has been so hard, but I can honestly say that I can't believe how thoughtful you have been in putting these amazing packages together, it really means a lot to me! I wanted you to know that things have been hectic here, I'm going back to work for a while, so I have been a bit neglegent at posting, but I promise to be better!

Just know that these packages are deeply appreciated!

Drea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home