June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pictures! Finally!



I finally found my camera cord! Woohoo! Thanks again to my secret pal for the many wonderful gifts this past summer. I hope I remembered to post about each and every one. And now for the long-awaited visuals (except for a few that have been in use already)... The blanket is a 100 Good Wishes blanket and it lists 100 wonderful qualities one would wish a person to embody, like compassion and humor and perseverance, etc. It's wonderful and even matches the nursery color scheme. I can't wait to use the other gifts as well, especially the Mary Kay lotion set, since I can use them sooner rather than later. :) Thanks again, Secret Pal ... you outdid yourself amidst the summer heat! Lorrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home