June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, October 01, 2007

Smiles to Lorrin's Secret Pal



Thank you so much, Secret Pal, for the September package. No apologies necessary -- it made it on time and it would have been totally okay if it had been late. :) Glad to hear that you are doing well now. I hope the healing process goes smoothly and fairly pain-free.
Love, love, love the package you sent this month. My daughter adored the computer game ... she is just now entering the tech world, so she felt VERY grown-up "working" on the computer. The stuffed panda is wonderful as well -- we didn't have one, but I've gifted it to others who've adopted from China. Now we have one as well! Great minds think alike! The ladybug book and Safari Friends toys are wonderful as well. I especially love the eyes on the book. What a lot of fun.
We've been doing well these past few months, slugging along through the wait. I feel like we are half-way there, which I guess helps a bit.
Thanks so much yet again ... and I'll pray for a quick recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home