June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank you LESA!!!!

AWWWW! I was so sad when I seen that written on the box..." Final trip to Debz" I can't believe 6 months has passed. You certainly have helped ease the pain of this long wait. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I received these packages a few days before Christmas and patiently tucked them under the tree to be opened on Christmas morning.
What wonderful surprises. Thank you Lesa for being my secret pal! I actually figured you out last month with the Texas cookie cutter. Not sure if you seen that post on my blog or not.
Thank you for the book, I didn't have that one. I love the ladybug tote! ( I think It's going to be my new purse for a bit ;O) Yummy mints! Great little snack cups, they will be perfect for Church! Love the Mary Englebriet stuff!! I love her everything. The bib is adorable! The mini groovy girls figurine is sweet. Last but not least is the beautiful Panda baby....I couldn't believe how real it looks! It WILL be something to cuddle with during the long wait, and I don't blame you for ordering a couple for the girls. I was sitting on the floor yesterday and looked threw the tree beside an ornament that says Faith and I could see the dolls face which was sitting on the bay window....it really blessed me to see it there. Shane held it like a real baby and walked into the kitchen when his mom and dad arrived and his mom near hit the roof! You should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless....goes to show ya how real it looks!
Thank you for the Christmas card with the picture of Wendy in it. She is absolutely beautiful. I didn't know that you had two other daughters also! We will have to stay in touch for sure. Thanks once again for making this wait bearable.
Hugz to you all.
Debz

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Lesa said…

    You are so welcome!! I love to look at that baby! Wendy fell in love with hers on Christmas Morning. I love the shadowing on the little legs. She does look so real.

    I hope the time passes quickly for us.

    We will stay in touch believe me.

    Thank you for posting the photos and the messages. It was so hard for me not to respond on your site.

    Oh, by the way the little monkey blanket is a "Lovey". I wanted to let you know that Wendy had a kitty one and carried it everywhere. It was just the right size to carry everywhere for her. When you undo the Monkey it will have the head at one end and so very soft on the other.

    Everything I sent your way I either duplicated for Mylie or I had already had with Wendy. I'm so glad you enjoyed getting everything. I sure had a lot of fun selecting and sending them your way. Wendy loved helping stamp the packages.

    Stay in touch.

    Lesa

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Wendy did a lovely job helping you stamp the packages! I loved to see that little added touch.
    Hugz Debz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home