June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, December 07, 2007

Thanks SP from Deb Howatt Gallant

I just had to do a before picture of these gifts because I loved the ladybug wrapping paper! I very skillfully removed the paper cause I wanted to recycle it! My niece loves ladybugs too and I thought I'd wrap something in it just for fun. See the note on the bottom left? It says "Just a little hint to let you know where I'm from".


I was so excited to see the gymboree box! I love their stuff! The little note pad went straight to work helping me organize my Christmas shopping. Darling wash cloth! The frame is sweet it says family on it, and a little ladybug card holder that you can paint. There is also a little travel pack with baby care items in it which will come in handy for travel. Last but not least is the hint on where my secret pal is from and to tell you the truth the shape didn't give it away but the "Lone Star" in the middle did! Hello Texas! Thank you once again secret pal you made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home