June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal!!




I want you to know that you are the Best Secret Pal!! I absolutely love all of my new Ladybug items!!! You are finding things I have never found before; of course it could be because of where you are from.
Wendy really likes her Yo Yo and has been trying really hard at making it go. I have to say this is one of the first Yo Yo's I've been able to get to go for me.
We love the ladybug bank, ladybug blow up stool for Mylie, the ladybug blanket is great, and I love the little ladybug candles.
I can't believe we are nearing the end, but as they say all good things must come to an end..... We really have enjoyed receiving the packages you have so carefully thought out.
She really loves her doll, Oki! You are very sweet to send things to her. She so looks forward to every package. I just have to let her open all of the packages, and it is so much fun to watch her get excited about items for her baby sister, Mylie.

Hugs to you,
Lesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home