June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal...






Thank you so much to my pal! I got your wonderful package right before I was to leave town for a get together with my travel buddies in NJ.
I just love all of the scrapbook pages! The book "Just Add One Chinese Sister" is great, but I have changed it a little to " Just Add One MORE Chinese Sister". grin
Wendy really loved her stickers, and Smurf character. Everyone appreciated the boxes of Candy....all of the big girls were home to get theres! I gave mine to Miss Wendy since she was wanting it so. LOL My absolute favorite item you sent was the Monogrammed Bib for Mylie!!!!! This is her first piece of Monogramming so far. I really LOVE it!!! I had a hard time undoing it from the package since it was so nicely done.
Thank you so much for all of the goodies and especially for thinking of each of us.
You are Fantastic!!!

Love,
Lesa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home