June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks SP from Deb Howatt-Gallant

Thanks Secret Pal for the fun gifts! It really made my day to find all these treats on my doorstep. The book Ladybug, Ladybug is darling, it glows in the dark. The body and bath is *PUMPKIN SPICE*!!!! My like-a-dat! There was a yummy apple cinnamon flavor lip gloss, an orange lolly pop! SWEET! A pumpkin bowl and bib for bebe a click lock toy, a stuffed crinkly plush camera for bebe to take pictures of mommy and daddy when they are taking pictures of her. A flower shaped ice pack with a cute little ladybug on it and Halloween tissues. Secret pal you are such a blessing to me. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to during this wait. Hugz

Oh, Midgie wants to say thank you also! She LOVED her new bed. I couldn't keep her out of it. My nephew folded the flaps closed and she didn't flinch! Hummmmm.........perhaps she was hoping I'd pack her up and send her somewhere. :o(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home