June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Gigantic Thank you to Anik Secret pal!




Thank you to my wonderful secret pal! I love the "Happy November-Happy Thanksgiving" package you sent this month! You really spoiled me with all these goodies! I love tea! And cannot wait to try all the different kind you sent! The pumpkin and Cherry pie body lotions will surely help me relax during this Holiday season! I truly believe we will have our babies next year to celebrate this Holiday season with us!




I really love your note! Like you, I have found patience and friendship during this long journey. I meet wonderful people who, with their support, made this wait for our first child easier. You are on top of my list!




Thank you so much dearest secret pal for being there!!!!




Hugs and friendship!




Anik,XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home