June Bugs Secret Pals

June 2006 DTC Group Gift Exchange

Thursday, October 26, 2006

THANK YOU to my very wonderful Secret Pal

So, I can not tell you how much I laughed and smiled when I opened my lovely SP gift box when it came yesterday. My SP is the COOLEST! I just LOVE the blanket, which matches my nursery, and the little book and CD are so sweet! I might use it to help ME fall asleep! LOL. I also really enjoyed the beautifully done quilt square and wish. (You easily have the nicest hand-writing I have ever seen.) But the VERY BEST PART - the one that STILL makes my smile, is the lotion. Unless you read my blog, this won't make any sense, but the short answer is that our nickname for our as-yet-to-be-named-daughter is "Baby Magic". I LOVED IT!!!! I couldn't wait to show my DH. Even he smiled (and he can be a grump after work ;->). Thanks soooo much. -Danesha (who can't WAIT to use the Baby Magic Lotion on her little Baby M!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home